Any Love For Bryston Here?

I've been reading this forum for years but have just recently started chiming in. I never see very many posts/threads about their products. I own and have owned a few of their pieces and I honestly think that pound for pound, or $ for $ their equipment is pretty close to top notch, not to mention their "best in the business" warranty. Also their aesthetics are complement worthy. Thoughts?
128x128joecollege
I don't own any Bryston gear (yet), but was recently at T.H.E. Show in Long Beach, and my favorite room in the "moderately affordable" sector showcased a pair of Eggleston Emma's ($5500) with all Bryston electronics.  It sounded so good, I'm now wondering if I should upgrade my McCormack amp or do something more drastic.  Not to mention, as other replies here have emphasized, Bryston's reputation for customer service is unsurpassed.
@cheeg Don’t sell yourself short with the McC’s. I own and have owned many of each back then and now and in a blind taste test between comparable power units, it’s very hard to choose. Steve McC still does repairs, mods and upgrades too. I’ve been a Bryston, Classe and Magnum D fan for years but I guess McCormack and Bryston are always my “reference” units. 
Bryston sucks. I suggest anyone who owns it immediately remove it from their system and mail it to me so I can dispose of it properly.  This goes double if you have a 7B, 14B, or active crossover.  
@mcreyn just send $99 cash to cover shipping and handling and mine are on the way!
I’m using 3 Bryston 7B ST’s for the front speakers in my AV system. They are more than 20 years old, and I have never had any problem with them.

I like their power reserves; they handle difficult loads well, especially in the high current mode setting. To me, the sound is flat and neutral, if slightly lacking in ultimate detail.

For their power rating, they are quite portable. I have taken the stereo pair to friends’ parties, and their rugged casing and rack handles were real blessings. Very reliable.