Any Love For Bryston Here?

I've been reading this forum for years but have just recently started chiming in. I never see very many posts/threads about their products. I own and have owned a few of their pieces and I honestly think that pound for pound, or $ for $ their equipment is pretty close to top notch, not to mention their "best in the business" warranty. Also their aesthetics are complement worthy. Thoughts?
128x128joecollege
A few years ago I did a system overhaul. Looking for an amp and preamp I reviewed several Brands. Bryston was just bringing the Cubed versions to market. I was able to secure a "demo" 4BSST squared. It had pro handles and I asked it changed to flat face. This was done and the handles included in the box. There was a modest fee. The amp was tested and a performance sheet supplied. I talked to Bryston service and was assured a full warranty applied. My search for a preamp took me to a one owner used BP25P. Another call to Bryston to check production dates and any repairs. I bought the preamp. I keep my gear long term. Bryston is for me one of the top choices that was available to me. I am 100% satisfied with both pieces. In or out of warranty all their models can be upgraded with any improvements available. It costs, this is not a bargain brand. In my mind worth every dollar spent.

I don't own any Bryston gear (yet), but was recently at T.H.E. Show in Long Beach, and my favorite room in the "moderately affordable" sector showcased a pair of Eggleston Emma's ($5500) with all Bryston electronics.  It sounded so good, I'm now wondering if I should upgrade my McCormack amp or do something more drastic.  Not to mention, as other replies here have emphasized, Bryston's reputation for customer service is unsurpassed.
@cheeg Don’t sell yourself short with the McC’s. I own and have owned many of each back then and now and in a blind taste test between comparable power units, it’s very hard to choose. Steve McC still does repairs, mods and upgrades too. I’ve been a Bryston, Classe and Magnum D fan for years but I guess McCormack and Bryston are always my “reference” units. 
Bryston sucks. I suggest anyone who owns it immediately remove it from their system and mail it to me so I can dispose of it properly.  This goes double if you have a 7B, 14B, or active crossover.  
@mcreyn just send $99 cash to cover shipping and handling and mine are on the way!