Buyer is claiming damage that was done by him!

Hi group,
I sold a pair of mint Harbeths. I shipped them in original double boxed carton with original bonnets covering them. I just received this EMAIL from the buyer. I know that many ruin these speakers trying to pry  the magnetic grills off incorrectly. What is my recourse with this issue?
Thanks  much for your input!

This is the EMAIL I received from the buyer!

Hi. I picked up the speakers from FedEx yesterday. They arrived with some minor dents around the front top corners near the grille on both speakers. When I opened the outer box, I've noticed that one side of the inner box wasn't sealed on top and as a result the speakers came out of the top foam speaker holder. I guess the damage occurred from speakers bumping against each other. The grill cloth is also ripped near the dents. I've sent an email to Harbeth asking how much replacement grills are going to cost. I could probably live with those dents but grills might be replaced at some point. I'm still waiting on my amp to come back from service, so I have not even plugged the speakers in yet. Hopefully the drivers are ok.    
128x128yogiboy
Was this one box or two?  If one box, and the inner box was not sealed, then is there foam between the speakers?  If yes, then how could they have "bumped" into each other, unless the foam is damaged?  In this case, I'd want to see pics of the foam showing the damage.  Just because the inner box was not sealed does not mean the inner packaging could have shifted.  Both boxes have to be opened to move the inner packaging.

It two boxes, then I'd still like to see the packaging.  I don't see how it's possible that both speakers are damaged on the corners, unless the packaging is damaged.

In either case, the packaging had to be damaged as well, making it an insurance claim.
+1 on Yogiboy being a stand-up seller.  You are definitely going the extra mile... much further than should be expected.  I'd buy from you, for sure!  

Thanks for being a good seller.
UPDATE-
I called the Harbeth distributor and he gave me a price of $90 plus shipping for new grills.
I told the seller and he wanted a $200 rebate.
I agreed and gave him back $200. He said he would give me positive feedback.
Hopefully I will not hear from this guy anymore.
I would like to thank all of you for the input on this problem that I had!
+1 Brett.

Above and beyond IMHO.

Still a shame we end up having to deal with people of this nature in our little hobby.
2 years ago bought a Velodyne subwoofer via Ebay.  FedEx delivered with a crushed corner of the box.  Submitted a claim.  Seller had to sign off on the claim for FedEx.  Once paperwork was done to FedEx satisfaction, they sent a full refund for the sub and the shipping.  The sub still works perfect, just looks a little beat up.  FedEx did not want the sub-go figure.  Just my two cents