Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
Kudos to Walter for shipping out the Deep Cores and the 1800's to make everyone whole. I don't think he was obligated (legally) to do this as he only purchased the Core Power assets and none of the liabilities. I wonder how many of the other potential  CP buyers would have done the same? Thank you Walter!
Hi, just a few initial words on the Deepcore.  The unit takes 500hrs to break in (per Walter).  I have the control set to max currently, I'll adjust it over time and see if i can find a sweet spot. I've listened to some music and watched some streaming Amazon (Corner Gas! great show) through the stereo (stereo components & TV plug into knock-off Chinese equicore, then into Deepcore, then AC outlet).  I have an easily audible DC offset that comes through the stereo that i hope to resolve one day soon.  The addition of the Deepcore to the knock-off equicore has taken hum from the mark Levinson 331 down to 5-10% range, almost gone.  I'm sure if i were to put in a dedicated line, the problem would be resolved, this is a great option for folks who need to resolve DC noise.   I remember reading through the old threads folks talking about the quality of the picture of their TV improving.  I agree I'm noticing an improvement in the picture, but also all the background sound effects of the TV show (people talking in background, birds chirping) comes through very clearly now. Also, one of my mid range drivers has been distorting and is starting to go.  over the last few days with the Deepcore in use, I'm noticing almost no distortion from the mid range driver, i'm not sure if that means less nosie, or less power going to the speaker?  Having this unit in my system is not subtle, and really helps to kill DC noise, and possibly is attenuating power when the control is maxed out.  This weekend I'll spin some records, and put this in front of my really noisy 5 watt class A guitar amp, and try to add a bit more to the conversation.  Thanks again to Walter for making this right.  Despite everything i hope Mark is well and his health is improving. 
Walter is a class act!  I received my Deep Core last week and have just a few hours on it.  It feeds a Equi-Core 1800 powering a PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell, two Emerald Physics EP100.2SE, EP 2.7's as well as a few other components.  The drop in the noise level is significant (almost non-existent) and I am looking forward to what it does once it is broken in.  Thank you Walter.  
I got mine a week ago.
Now, I just need some time to get them incorporated.
B
Wow 500 hrs of burn in. I got mine a week or two ago and notice it does clean things up while staying natural. Need to give it more time as I'v been changing things around so haven't had it in the loop everyday since I got it. I have the dial all the way to the left as I notice it sounds a little too thin though a little more detailed as I turn it right.