Pass Labs int 250

I’m seriously considering an int 250 to go with my Harbeth Super HL 5+ 40th Anniversary model speakers. I’d appreciate any info on this amp you can give me. The reviews I’ve read on it are glowingly and consistently positive. Any owners of this amp out there? Or, anyone that has heard or auditioned it?

It’s OK to recommend something else. I’m also considering similar brands and amps...Luxman, Moon (Simaudio), Hegel, NAIM, Accuphase, Audio Research, Gryphon, Rogue, among others. But, for now, I’m especially interested in the Pass Labs int 250. Thank you!
audiofound
Luxman, Ayre and for budget comparison Arcam.

Pass, Luxman and Ayre will give you distinctly different results, so I think they are worth listening to. If you like tubes, I really like the latest gen ARC integrateds.

Of course, I bought a Luxman and I stand by my decision. :)
Post removed 
I know that Audio Doctor is recommending a product that they sell,  but I have to agree that the CSIB is at least a comparable product to the INT250.  Most people know that the Coda boys were engineers for Nelson.  Their products are excellent.  Its worth making a call to Doug Dale at Coda.  He is very honest and open about his products and how they compare with others.  Beware this amp is updated fairly regularly.  When technology changes come about they are incorporated into this amp.  The last few versions have all been great,  but the current is exceptional. 
I have the Pass 250.8 it's an excellent performer. As mentioned above you should give a number of amps a listen to see what you like.
That being said I don't think you'll be sorry with Pass equipment.
A friend had the int 250 with some British speakers, very uninvolving IMO. He thought so as well as he sold it after owning it for several months.