Crossover Capacitors for Accuton Tweeters - Solen -> ClarityCap -> Jupiter -> Duelund

I've got Coincident Pure Reference Extremes with an Accuton ceramic tweeter and have moved through four different capacitors to provide my high pass filtering.  The speakers only have one 4.7uF capacitor in the crossover (no resistors or other components), so it was pretty easy to hear the sound of each cap. 

Started with stock Solen's, then tried Clarity Cap CMR, then Jupiter Copper Foil & Wax, and finally Duelund Tinned Copper CAST.  Just installed the Duelunds on Monday and despite not being broken in, they sound absolutely amazing.  Smooth, sweet, and detailed without any grain or harshness.  Just really spectacular, they let me hear more details while also preventing the tweeters from being aggressive, which has been a problem I've had to work hard on ever since owning the speakers.  

To comment lightly about the other caps I heard, I actually thought the stock Solens were pretty good.  They had a nice sense of color... when I changed out to the clarity cap, things got a little clearer, but felt too neutral.  I read that they are "ruler flat" and found that a good description.  I liked the cleanness, but missed some of the tone & color from the Solens... felt like I got a good combination of those two traits when upgrading to the Jupiter Copper Foils.  After about 6 months of the Jupiters I finally bought the Duelunds as a self-birthday present, and they completely lived up to my (very high) expectations.  Just beautiful, organic music.  Can't wait to see where they go over the next 200 hours.  Only have 10 to 20 on them so far.  

If you've got an accuton tweeter and can handle the stupid cost (and size), I concur with everyone else's recommendations (thanks humblehifi, jeff's place, @charles1dad, & @grannyring), they will make your speakers sound better.
128x128cal3713
Yes but, I don't want to add additional distortions to Jim or Jimmy's guitar just the ones they add.

TISH
Dear @brownsfan  : I agree with almost all your post that's not " against " mine. What happened ( I think. ) is that due that english language is not my native language many times I can't explain things as need it.

Yes, not all distortions are really bad ones and exist every where including in live events.

I was aware about J.Hendrix but not Page. Yes I was aware too on N.Pass designs  whom and due that several high end customers were/are accustomed to tube electronics he choosed for something that can give a quasi-tube signature, that's was too why when in Threshold always used bipolar transistors in Pass he choosed FET/Mosfets.

Yes, it's true that through age always exist a degradation on the sound perceived sensitivity but we have to remember that we hear/listen trhough whole body not only the ears and that the brain knows and develops those harmonics that for whatever reason were not " listened ".

Yes, final arbither must be our " body ".

Don't worry about distortions ?, well I try to to take actions in my room/systems to put at minimum. I know that today I'm enjoying my listening sessions better that 5 or 10 years ago and I'm sure that you are enjoying the same as many other gentlemans.

All of us are growing up " day by day " as our room/system too. Our hobby is all about MUSIC.

Btw, I agree with @racamuti  statement on those distortions:

"""  Yes but, I don't want to add additional distortions to Jim or Jimmy's guitar just the ones they add. """

because we have to add to the distortion developed through the recording proccess and our system play process.

R.

@rauliruegas 
"our hobby is all about MUSIC."
Exactly!  
I suspect if we sat together in a room listening to a piece of music we would have similar reactions to what we heard.  I think that most of what remains between us is due to language differences, not differences in substance.  
Enjoy the music!

Bill (brownsfan)I  agree with you. This IMO was a language/communication issue.  I realized this after reading Raul's 2nd clarifying post on this thread.

Charles

Cal3713; 
To bring this back to discussion: 
I have XA25 and SIT3. The F4 is hands down a level above all of these. I have in fact a F4 in Mono configuration and its superior to SIT3 in so many ways.