Ended my Qobuz subscription

My music tastes largely revolve around jazz recordings and I find a deep lacuna in Qobuz's jazz offerings, as well as with some other music genres.  I just cancelled my Qobuz subscription and am back with Tidal Hifi which has a much deeper jazz catalogue than that from Qoubuz. 
whitestix
I went the other way - I cancelled Tidal and settled (for now) for a year's subscription with Qobuz. I thought MQA was pretty good, but the high-res flac files (92 kHz, 24 bit) at Qobuz are just as good IMO.
Me, too. I did find Tidal's library to be slightly bigger but I'd *much* rather have 24 bit PCM than MQA (the main reason I switched). Meanwhile, it appears than the Qobuz library is expanding.
Qobuz has 96/24 and Tidal has MQA, 94/24 is slightly bigger file than MQA. At home set up, Qobuz SQ is better than Tidal. On the road, depend on cellular reception.
I'm  a big fan of folk, americana, and the like. Do I assume correctly that neither Tidal nor Qobuz would have a catalog to satisfy my musical
tastes?
You can find plenty of folk/Americana on Tidal.  I think that you can get a 30 day free trial to find out if they have what you want.