Horn Speaker Recommendations

I am looking for your feedback on what Horn speakers I should consider in the $15k-$40k price range.  Please describe the rationale for your recommendations.  
willgolf
mahlman, I know you, from the " bay ", as I recognize those huge full range horn speakers in ur warehouse. Place them in a 15 by 20 room, a standard sized listening room for many, and yes, they would be overwhelming, both visually, and acoustically. Now, knowing who you are, I can understand your viewpoint. I still disagree, as I do feel the speakers, in relation to the room size, are quite critical, and my many years of professional system design and set up, tells me that. We are all entitled to our opinions, have different experiences, and ultimately, our goals in a system. If the room was large enough, and the listening seat were further from the horns than norm, I might see them working. Again, I am not stating they aren't amazing. I am simply saying, " I " would want a larger listening area, and a further distance between them and my listening seat. Your last paragraph makes it sound like I was trying to talk the OP out of purchasing horns, which I am not. Your aluminum tweeter housings ( as well as your wooden ones ) for the Klipsch Lascalas, are very interesting. I am wondering if Roy Delgado would feel the Jubilees would work in a 15 by 20 room. Sorry if I offended you. Enjoy ! MrD.
A lot of love for Klipsch speakers on this thread.  Hmmmm, I wonder why there are so many for sale on the US audio mart website?  
60 foot sound stage LOL sounds to me like someone has no experience with large horn systems. I sit in my office listening to a community leviathan system in nearfield low level rooms 14x17 it images wonderfully massively low in distortion interacts little with walls floor etc has a normal soundstage like a normal speaker would as do my Shearers my giant RCA front horns my electronluv horns my WE horns etc etc all just reproduce music in a natural real way. I just don’t get why state absolutes when you have never experienced what you say all big horns do? I can understand size issues but the rest is just uninformed bias. 
riaa_award_collectors_on_facebook please report back after you get the Forte III's your listening impressions.  I really intrigued by these it seems some of the reports are very good and others can't seem to get the setup to sound right.  I used to own KG4's and Chorus I's back in the 80's and enjoyed them unfortunately never heard them with tubes as nobody I knew had tubes nor did any of the locals shops sell them.