Any cable delivers more bass than Cardas Golden Reference?

Hi-

Im using Golden Reference in my System(Merlin VSM Speakers), and the bass is natively stronger with the Gold Ref than any other cable i had the chance of using.

This is a good thing in the case of my system as the speakers are a little lean for my taste, so the cable, whether it adds unnatural bass or being very natural, is very good or me.

I want to go deeper since i have to buy a longer pair(from 1m now to 2m), because distances between amp and speakers recently changed here.

So before i buy id like to know if there is even more "bassey" cable out there.

128x128dumbeat
By the way, I AM akowledging the fact that it may not that the Bass is "warmer" in the GR’s, but perhaps the higher and high mids are a bit tamed, which contribute to the illusion of warmer bass, but to me sound is an illusion altogether, so i dont mind that. Im just enjoying this particular tonal balance.

As an example from my music Mixing career, i can only tell that the most pleasant things to the ear are the most wrongest and most distorted,.. so to me, color is not a bad word. i just need to like that color...
So much for Pure...

At the end one can not talk too long about a single component. Its like a stew. Its the sum of all parts and their interrelations.

In some dishes that are savory and spicy hot, there is a ton of sugar. If you isolate the sugar you puke from sweetness, but in the stew the balance is just perfect and no sign of sweetness.
Post removed 
How about some original Western Electric 16 gauge cotton-covered stranded wire? Too retro for you fellows enamored by today's fancy cables?
Here's what I used for 23 years (92 - 2015) with my KLH Nines: Mogami 2477 Blue Neglex 12 guage OFC coax. My friend (who owned an audio store in CT) had a 40 - ft piece as a sample. He sold it to me for $40. I cut it in half, stripped the ends and hooked it up to the Nines. SQ was exemplary - never felt the urge to change! Bass response with these electrostats (and a capable amp) was able to shake the floor!
Regrettably lost that Mogami cable when I moved down South - but saved the Nines!