Most impressive small footprint speaker

Curious:  What is the most impressive small footprint/small-modest height/full-range/cost-no-object speaker you've enjoyed?    
mbump
Hi Curious and Folks,
Owning Salk Veracitys (<other posts have details) and being an admitted cone-head, one small floor-stander 2-way I could easily live with are decade old Josephs heard with so-so vinyl (not a fan of the Rega1) a lousy Marantz cdp (ditto) with a post-Anniversary McIntosh MC275 amplifier.<fan  The setting was an impromptu listen in a tiny hi-fi shop in Bangor, Maine with speaker placement squeezed amongst other speakers.  Yes, the bass was wonky (the port is tune-able with a plug) and the sources not so great, however, there was honesty and greatness in those little floor-standers.  Sorry, I don't recall the model but full retail was $3k.  If I needed a small floor-stander for my little dedicated studio, a winner!  More peace, Pinthrift  
Well, how long is a piece of string?  Putting a Wilson Audio WAAM in a small study will sound awful.  Putting an LS3/5a in a huge auditorium will be inaudible.  

Context, context, context.
MBL 120 Radialstrahler. Nothing comes close to the imaging this little baby produces. Surprisingly solid bass too. Price tag isn't small though.  
The little Kef LS50 continues to impress... Stereophile (Class A - Restricted Extreme LF)