Most impressive small footprint speaker

Curious:  What is the most impressive small footprint/small-modest height/full-range/cost-no-object speaker you've enjoyed?    
mbump
i had the same requirement without the "Cost-no-object" option. And I chose the Proac Tablette Signature.
Hi Curious and Folks,
Owning Salk Veracitys (<other posts have details) and being an admitted cone-head, one small floor-stander 2-way I could easily live with are decade old Josephs heard with so-so vinyl (not a fan of the Rega1) a lousy Marantz cdp (ditto) with a post-Anniversary McIntosh MC275 amplifier.<fan  The setting was an impromptu listen in a tiny hi-fi shop in Bangor, Maine with speaker placement squeezed amongst other speakers.  Yes, the bass was wonky (the port is tune-able with a plug) and the sources not so great, however, there was honesty and greatness in those little floor-standers.  Sorry, I don't recall the model but full retail was $3k.  If I needed a small floor-stander for my little dedicated studio, a winner!  More peace, Pinthrift  
Well, how long is a piece of string?  Putting a Wilson Audio WAAM in a small study will sound awful.  Putting an LS3/5a in a huge auditorium will be inaudible.  

Context, context, context.
MBL 120 Radialstrahler. Nothing comes close to the imaging this little baby produces. Surprisingly solid bass too. Price tag isn't small though.