FM Acoustics vs CH Precision

have you experience about the comparison between CH Precision vs FM Acoustics?  Both pre and amplifiers, tks. 
luk71
Post removed 
Post removed 
I think what ebm means is that CH costs more so it must be better. Frankly, both are an extreme waste of money. I have not heard either make and do not care to. There are wonderful electronics for more reasonable money out there. Buying this stuff is purely egocentric.  

And the prize for the most ridiculous & bitter post goes to...
First off, these are both amazingly revealing electronics, fast, musical, the best I have experienced by a large margin. At this level of performance, it really isn’t a matter of how much bass, treble, detail, dynamics etc they have -- they have it all. The question is, "what are you looking for"

I used to have the base models FM acoustics pre, power, & phono
and listened to a CH integrated a few times — but not in direct comparison. Strangely, I didn’t experience any of the attributes ebm mentioned above, however. I might say that the CH was slightly brighter, but I would be nitpicking; the CH is contemporary in that it has everything included (phono, digital input, etc). The riaa on the FM may have been better (i.e. more detail, clarity & sense of sudden dynamic contrast), but I would be nitpicking again...

What do you think that they can be match a difficult amplifier like the mbl 101 e MkII?