Help me with a Fidelity Research FR64 part

I got a mint FR64 tonearm at a great price. Sadly there was a catch it did not have the nut that fastens the arm at the base. It is a really fine thread (25 threads per inch) in fact my machinist doesn't have tooling for this.

so I want to know if anyone out there knows where I can get the said nut, or if they have one they can sell me - thanks
parrotbee
Fidelity-Reseach B-60 is not just an arm stabilizer, but a VTA on the fly, 
here is one.

Chak, that is not a genuine Fidelity Research B-60 base.
The genuine B-60 does not have the screw in the top-plate and hence has no horizontal movement at all.
I’ve had two reproduction B-60s with the surface screw and three genuine FR B-60s.
One of my reproductions had horizontal movement whilst the other didn’t (different ‘fakes’).

The difference between ''genuine'' and replica B-60 is $2000.
The genuine cost $2500 the replica $500. However this difference
is ''academic'' because the replica is not available anymore.
The only problem by the replica is the screw which connect the
outer and inner side of the VTA adjuster. As chakster and I discovered this can be easily corrected. One need to mark the
center position of the screw and then squeeze the opposite sides
with the vice in order to ''widen'' the ''nose'' of the screw, The screw
is easily reachable by unscrewing of the, uh, ''stabilizer''. Then 
check for the horizontal movement and try again if not satisfy. 
But one need to proceed careful because the most own just one
of those screws. So don't ''screw the screw''. 
This is "seat of the pants" thinking, but it seems to me that horizontal movement, if it is only evident when one applies considerable force in the horizontal plane, is not a deal killer.  If the tonearm is loose and flopping left to right or etc in the horizontal plane, that is a problem.  In my case, the tonearm can be rotated in the horizontal plane but only with considerable effort, and it never moves during actual use, where the drag on the pivot is only in the milligram range, so I decided to forego the repair process, for the time being at least. 

Colby Lamb offered to make me a new set screw with a widened "head" such that it tightly occupies the vertical channel in the B60 shaft and thereby prevents wiggle.  But he needs the whole part in order to do the job accurately.  I don't want to send it to Oregon just now. Thanks to Nandric et al for the alternative cure mentioned above; maybe I will try that since it takes only a few minutes and can be done at my home, 2700 miles from Oregon.  After I screw up the screw (or lose it in the carpet or under my work bench), THEN I will have to send it to Colby.
Sure, we're talking about $500 B-60 replica, i have never owned the original but it's too expensive anyway. I must admit the price for the original B-60 is absolutely crazy, for the price of that original part alone i bought the whole NOW Lustre GST-801 tonearm with similar base with VTA on the fly!

The screw in B-60 replica is made of steel (just like the whole replica), the diameter of the "nose" of the screw is 1.9 mm but the slot in the inner part of the base is slightly bigger, anyway the difference is tiny. 

However, the horizontal play between the arm and the base is big when the arm is attached everything is tightened. It is not acceplable for me, because i owned many tonearms and none of them have any play between the arm and the base. This problem  with B-60 and 64s is easy to fix as i described. 

Hammering the screw "nose" from the top (this part does not have a thread on it) is easy, but must be proceed carefully. We're talking about a very tiny difference, so it's not a big deal. No need for the new screw. As i said the problem fixed and my FR64s in B-60 replica sits perfectly (no play between the parts anymore).