Horn Speaker Recommendations

I am looking for your feedback on what Horn speakers I should consider in the $15k-$40k price range.  Please describe the rationale for your recommendations.  
willgolf
@phussis
So glad you mentioned John Inlow
http://www.inlowsound.com/

The only way I would be able to afford a full range horn system would be the DIY option, one day I hope to visit Mr Inlows shop and for a some insite into the process, and purchase some of his plans.  He also builds them for sale for those who can afford it.

@Willgolf, good luck on your journey, excited to see what you end up with!
It is interesting that John Inlow appreciates 1 inch drivers as well as 2 inch drivers ( determining horn throat size, of course ), feeling both are superior for different kinds of music, and playback levels. 
@facten --

(" once owned the smaller sibling model, the Mummy ")
Can you provide some insights about the Mummy’s sound ,etc and what you drove them with?

Sorry for the late reply. I drove the Mummy’s with my current gear, a Belles SA-30 class-A poweramp and SOtM sDP-1000 DAC/preamp (and a PC-based source with an Audiophilleo 2 + PurePower USB-S/PDIF converter + JRiver MC25 DLNA and NAS drive), and before that also a NuForce poweramp and DAC.

The Mummy’s were rather coherent sounding and versatile speakers. I really liked the OSWG waveguide fitted with the BMS 4524 compression driver and what it did from some 1,6-1,8kHz on up (an impressive feat by the 12" Beyma 12BR70 to go this high in the decent manner it did). Apart from slight material resonance/signature some of the least horn-sounding variants I’ve heard, with a rather "mild" imprinting. In its specific MkIII implementation a bit tipped-up in the top end, slightly recessed central mids, and a relatively dynamic midbass though fattening up a bit towards the port tune. Nice, sphere-like soundstage. I preferred blocking one of the two ports in each speaker.
I own Volti speakers (The Aluras) and fell in love with the Vittora speakers but they won’t fit in my small 12’x14’ dedicated room.  The Vittoras are awesome and would be fantastic in your space. Just an incredible sound. Not to mention that Greg Roberts the owner is a fantastic guy to work with. 

I’m using all Border Patrol equipment with an Innuos Statement sever.   All of these will work extremely well with the Volti speakers. Definitely something I believe you should look at.