Magico S5 Speaker - owners - heard them!

Guys anyone that has heard these can you please provide some feedback. Would love your thoughts and feedback on these. I'm picking a Preowned pair and wanted some thoughts. What are your impressions - amps that match best - what you have heard them compared to?
Thanks 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
fsmithjack
Thank You for the update on this thread. Good to read that you still enjoy the Magico loudspeakers.  Happy Listening!
Thanks fsmithjack, for the response. When you say Magico is a better speaker, I assume that you are talking about Mk1 not Mk2. Is that so?

Please do give more details about Saadhana (especially Saadhana Vs Magico) since there are only very few articles on this speaker and I have an opportunity to buy it locally ( Rethm shop is just 2 miles from my office !!!! ). 

Another  speaker I like to buy is KEF blade ( any version ). Not sure whether anyone got an opportunity to compare blade against Saadhana or Magico Mk1..

Magico pairs really well with VTL and VAC gear.  A pal of mine as the S5 MKii’s paired with an Odyssey amp.  

When i I get them back from a review, I plan to take a pair of 845 Push Pull monos over to his place to see how they pair.  I am optimistic it will be absolute perfection but won’t know till the fall.  

Magico S5s sound really good with Supratek preamps.There is some sort of magic synergy between the two products.