A new turntable under 500-700euros

I'm 63 years old and I've got 2 turntables 1) Linn sondek LP12/Ittok/Ortofon MC30Super and Thorens 160S MKV/TP90/Ortofon MC15Super. I switched to CD for the last 20 years for two reasons: I didn't like the sound of both turntables, it was musical but fat at the bass and dull and second I was used at the CD sound and I couldn't stand the clicks, pops and scratch of the vinyl. I've got about 1000 records mostly used but at good condition. Now I want to start listening again to turntable. I will sell the turntables and I will buy a direct drive turntable. Any proposition for a DD turntable under 500 euros or exceeding 700euros the most? And a cartridge under 200euros preferably a non elliptical stylus because all the elliptical cartridges I have heard are exaggerating the problems of the used records? I prefer a MM cartridge with conical stylus something like nagaoka MP100 or Sumiko Black Pearl. Conical styli don't have the detail of the elliptical ones but they are much more silent and subdue the imperfections of the records.Thank you all. 
rawbleed
@gregm @elizabeth @cakyol Dear friends thank you for your advice. Food for thought. Dear Cakyol and Gregm you both propose belt drive turntables (ATLP7 and Clearaudio Concept) and I have already 2 belt drive turntables. I need a Direct Drive turntable with sound closer to CD. A friend proposed Pioneer PLX 500 or 1000 but I'm hesitating because I don't want USB facility or phono preamp (PLX500) and I don't want DJ facilities (PLX1000). I'm looking for a Direct Drive turntable for domestic use with no USB, preamp, or DJ gimmicks. Any suggestion? Elisabeth proposed something reasonable. Change the cartridge or phono preamp. I think I'll keep one of the two turntables (maybe the Thorens) and change the cartridge, I'll sell the Linn and buy a Direct Drive turntable, so I will have 2 turntables one belt drive and one direct drive. What I like about the DD turntables is the robust and vivid sound and how the music comes alive especially rock and jazz. I will keep the belt drive turntable for classical music. Thank you.

There is no new DD table within your budget with the features that you are looking for. If you don’t want to buy used you are just spinnin’ your wheels!
Hana el cartridge combined with the musical fidelity lx lps phono stage with a selection of loading plugs included on sale for $199 right now. The lx lps is normally $500.....yes the hana is $475, but worth every penny, and yes it’s an elliptical, but it is relatively quiet in the groove. The lower you go in stylus profile the less detail retrieval you will get, so I’ll put up with the occasional pop or click.. it’s a physical medium and you will never completely eliminate it. You can lessen pops and clicks by using methods to rid static. Like the zerostat gun, leather mat, clean the records, and the use of proper record sleeves. Concerning the direct drive table, I would personally buy a denon dp37f or dp47f used. Another cartridge choice, at a much more reasonable price, would be the audio technica at f7 moving coil. It retails for only $259. It is a medium compliance cartridge that will do well in most light to medium mass arms. 
My son just got project debut carbon Ortofon 2M Red for $399. He had the Audio Technica LP120 Direct Drive prior and was debating if he would like the belt drive, but told me he really likes it's simplicity. His house has old wood floors, so he upgraded feet to these Isolation feet, https://mnpctech.com/turntable-feet-replacement-isolation/