High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
I only have two power points, in a small cupboard.
One for the amp using the Mad Scientist Nitro.
The other has a second Mad Scientist Nitro hard wired to an Eichmann power strip. The MC 0.5 would plug into the Eichmann.

I'm guessing would still have a positive effect.
jerrybj
I have a simple system all so. A dedicated line for my amp and one line that feeds my front end. I started with one MC O.5 on my amp line at the wall. This was a noticeable improvement. I add one to the front end side and the improvement was all so noticeable. As i add more to each line the front end side improved even better. The amp side got better but not as a big jump compared to the front end side. The more MC O.5 i add the sound just got better. Just remember to give them some time at where you put them. If you change them around the settle in times starts over.
Right now on A'gon they are 35% off for new and 40% off for B-stock. I ordered one and will report back on what I hear. 
Don’t bother looking anymore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgS4DD0CgHs&frags=pl%2Cwn

I should have said nothing as I was planning on getting another if it proved to be of benefit.
Oh well. 😉

All the best,
Nonoise
So many positive experiences, I'd like to give the 0.5's another try. My amp was having problems at the time; hum and power tubes red plated. Maybe this affected the overall performance. Amp is in the shop now, bad resistors found  with low voltage from transformer.