Speaker recommendation thread (Organised by tiers of price)

The aim of this thread is to create a list of speakers that people enjoy and recommend and to organise the speakers into a list based on their MSRP. Please recommend speakers that you have personally heard or own and enjoy. I will add the names of the users who recommend a speaker next to the speaker name (and if someone already recommended the speaker you had in mind please feel free to recommend it again because I will add your name as well).

Please feel free to include gear that was used to listen to your recommendation and some impressions (although you do not have to).

This list may be useful to new buyers to get a general sense of popular models to help guide what to audition during the purchase process.

[Under $1000]

[$1000-$5000]

[$5001-$10,000]

[$10,001-$20,000]

[$20,001-$30,000]
Pardigm Persona 9H @smodtactical

[$30,001-$50,000]

[$50,001-$70,000]
Magico M2 @smodtactical

[$70,001-$100,000]

[$100,001-$200,000]

[Over $200,000]
smodtactical
Not sure what the point of this thread is. In theory, every speaker that is sold on Audiogon could be recommended by an owner.

USD $10,000 - 20,000
Lenehand Audio ML5,
with full Duelund capacitors, Pathaudio resistors, Seas (with modified 4mm polished solid copper baffle) exotic tweeters, and proprietary sprung feet. 4mm sprung steel lined enclousure with 2" thick acoustic foam baffle. Hand made in Australia, and weigh nearly 180Lbs each.

If you have Bose speakers, do not watch the following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0axyHJYobk
Hitler loses his Lenehan speakers. {for those with a sense of humor, at least as good as your hearing ;-)

Haven't read every post, but seems no mention of Monitor 
Audio. I got the PL100II (list 5750) for half price here. Sound superb, and better than others I auditioned at full price at the time. Heard Paradigm 3h recently--that's a damn good speaker as well. 
The other ones I quite liked when searching around as the Aerial 5t: bright, clear responsive. Outperfomred Kef one and totem element fire--to my ears, at least. 
I have one of the audioengine desktop/computer sets--that's very good for just over 500. I had the Focal set and found it way overpriced--which I found with their bigger speakers as well. 
To each his/her own. 
For $1000 each I nominate Revel Concerta2 F36.... the top floor stander in there Concerta2 series.

I also have a 3rd bedroom converted with couch for a listening room i'm doing on a low cost budget for fun.. I just picked up JBL LSR308P which is there pro audio powered studio monitors 8" woofer and Wave Guide tweeter. OMG these are incredible even if they cost 2-3x's the price