Speaker recommendation thread (Organised by tiers of price)

The aim of this thread is to create a list of speakers that people enjoy and recommend and to organise the speakers into a list based on their MSRP. Please recommend speakers that you have personally heard or own and enjoy. I will add the names of the users who recommend a speaker next to the speaker name (and if someone already recommended the speaker you had in mind please feel free to recommend it again because I will add your name as well).

Please feel free to include gear that was used to listen to your recommendation and some impressions (although you do not have to).

This list may be useful to new buyers to get a general sense of popular models to help guide what to audition during the purchase process.

[Under $1000]

[$1000-$5000]

[$5001-$10,000]

[$10,001-$20,000]

[$20,001-$30,000]
Pardigm Persona 9H @smodtactical

[$30,001-$50,000]

[$50,001-$70,000]
Magico M2 @smodtactical

[$70,001-$100,000]

[$100,001-$200,000]

[Over $200,000]
smodtactical
$2k Dynaudio Special 40's. I have these at work at they are amazing
$6k Dynaudio C1 Confidence Platinum. I have these in my lounge and the are outstanding stand mount speakers. (coupled with a Dynaudio Sub6 subwoofer)
$16k Dynaudio C4 Confidence Platinum. These are in my listening room and are just killer.
$60k Dynaudio Evidence Platinum. I have listened to these and have chosen not to leave my wife over owning a pair. They are outstanding. They had a Dohmann Helix 2 turn table hooked up thorugh Thrax amps and they were just revelatory in such an effortless way.

You get the Dynaudio theme here, coupled electrocompaniet amplification they just sound so clean and detailed. Be warned though Dynaudio's like a lot of juice to really shine. 
You know what I’m going to say (and what herb Reichert says)

Under $500

Wharfedale diamond 225’s ($449/on sale now for $349)
Believe it or not, the diamond 220's sounded fantastic as well at $349. I sold them to buy the 225's

I love them so much I have two pairs.

I own other speakers but can’t comment on those, as I have not even removed them from their boxes due the fact I love the above diamonds so much. When I tire of the diamonds then maybe I’ll give the others a go....(harbeth & spendor) bought and own them just because of the legend lol, who knows, maybe they will sound better than the diamonds, and maybe not...price point is meaningless...its all in the design and expertise of the designer.
<<thank god this place isn't just guys, there's enough testosterone on these pages to float a boat >>
Over the past 10-20 years I've been noticing the use of "guys" and "you guys" to refer to a mixed gender group.  I wasn't raised that way, but it seems to have become the norm, so I've succumbed.  None of the females I know have objected.

A couple of my favorite speakers:

Upper $30K range is the big Eggleston Works Viginti.

Just above $10K is the Legacy Signature SE.

Both full range speakers and filled the room with sound.

Thanks

$5001 - $10000
Magnepan 3.7i

Musical Fidelity Nu Vista 800 Integrated Amplifier
PS Audio Directstream DAC
PS Audio Directstream Memory Player
Two Definitive Technology Supercube I subwoofers

Very happy with this setup