Dynaudio Contour S3.4 or Dynaudio Focus 360?

I am upgrading from Dynaudio Focus 220's and choosing between the 3.4's or 360's. I am using a Plinius 9100 and its power is a factor to be considered. I don't plan on upgrading my amp. I like the "smooth" sound of the 3.4's and enjoy the "complete" sound of the 360's.
louie69
No,you need real juice real power to drive Dynaudio.My opion this is not very good combo.What i noticed is -people ,who own Nad and Dynaudio combos, tends to sell Dynaudio sooner or later.I bought countor s1.4 from the guy who was using Nad gear.
I lived with and loved my 3.4s for about 6 years, they are great speakers. Recently traded them on a pair of Sophia 3s, they are better, but considering the price difference the 3.4s are amazing.
Actually I got the NAD C375BEE and matched it to the Von Schweikert VR 2's I was complaining about ... no more complaints! Forget Dynaudio, VS' 2's are kicking butt!!! Everything is back, I see no reason to trade them, in fact, now it is all about tweeks!! Just upgraded cables to Audioquest G Snakes from Escient server to NAD and what a differenece!looking at more tweeks right now, happy with results so far!!!