Aesthetix Calypso Signature to Eclipse

Has anyone done this upgrade?  Any thoughts on the improvement, if any?
limniscate
Have you tried your subs via speaker level?
  I think you may be in for a pleasant surprise

No, but I don't always run my subs.  They stay connected but are often off.
Audioconnection:

Are you suggesting run the sub at speaker level instead of pre-amp split?

what damage will it cause to Calypso?

Thank you!

According to Aesthetix, the Calypso Eclipse will outperform the Callisto Signature, but not the Callisto Eclipse.
I'm late to the party here, but just went through deliberations on what to do with my Calypso, which I bought new in 2004 and has served me well since. I decided to do either the Signature or Eclipse upgrade, and after some thought, had decided to do the Signature. The price quoted by the Canadian distributor for the Signature was US$2400 and the Eclipse US$4300. The Signature upgrade would be done by an Aesthetix approved tech here in Canada (I checked him out and he is highly regarded, one of the original principals in Sonic Frontiers gear). 
However, after I learned that the Cdn distributor had neglected to include the power supply upgrade in the Signature quote, and revised the price to $2850, I thought I will just go whole hog and spend the extra $1450 for the Eclipse. I am currently waiting to hear when this work will be scheduled at Aesthetix before shipping the Calypso off. 

Regarding the comparison between the Calypso and the Callisto, here are the words of Glenn Buckley at Aesthetix:
"Comparing the Calypso and Callisto is not always easy as they are indeed different animals. The Callisto also comes in the same 3 editions as the Calypso: Standard, Signature and Eclipse. At the end of the day, a Calypso Eclipse will sound better overall than a Callisto Standard or Signature. Only the Callisto Eclipse will surpass a Calypso Eclipse in this area".

@ejholtom Did you get your Aesthetix piece upgraded?  What were you using before you picked up the Aesthetix? 

I'm looking to add a tube pre to my setup and Aesthetix is at the top of the list.  Currently I'm using a MSB Analog as DAC/pre.