The best speaker for a small room...at any price point.

I am wondering which would your choice for the best sounding speaker in a small dedicated room..say 10'X11', or maybe up to 11'X13'? Assuming that budget was not a factor!
128x128daveyf
Me too love harbeth M30.1 in 10x11 room.
try to look something different with better bass .

Size of room is one thing, but how close are you sitting to the speakers? How far are the speakers from the wall behind them? Ported speakers don’t perform well in small rooms, so you might want to try plugging the ports if equipped and plugging is supported. I’d recommend near field monitors. Yamaha makes very nice near field monitors - HS5 and HS8 with an available active subwoofer with crossover. 
I have a pair of Charney Audio Companion Voxativ AF 2.6  in my 11x15x8 room. They will play very well in the 11x13 room your considering. Charney offers 3 different looks for the Companion and many different drivers to suit your taste, budget, and gear. Don't let the small size fool you these are serious speakers that deliver it all especially deep clean multi note bass. Do a search there are a few very positive comments from owners and show attendees around the web.

http://charneyaudio.com/
The earlier mentioned Klipsch Heresy + dual JL Audio Fathom F112S sounds like a dynamite combo for a smaller room. I would venture into a different scenario with a pair of OMA Monitor’s and augment them with a pair of DIY limike’s PicoWrecker tapped horn subs. While those tapped horns aren’t small they’re rather slim (though tall), and should be placed in the corners flanking the Monitor’s. The PW's should hold their own against most any commercial subwoofer offering, but tapped horns just sound different (i.e.: better) to my ears compared to direct radiators. 

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-diy-speakers-subs/1654961-lilmike-s-picowrecker.html

Forget about notions of "overkill" here; it’s an approximation to sufficient headroom, and well-integrated this setup would be a seriously musical, versatile and dynamically uninhibited. 

Alternatively, and somewhat cheaper, I'd recommend the JBL 4429 as mains, still in tandem with a pair of PicoWreckers.