Persona 9h vs S3 mk 2

These speakers are roughly in the same ballpark of price and going for a detailed sound. Anyone compare them ?
smodtactical
My only issue with the Personas is that they are close enough the Sasha DAWs, which are far better. The Magicos are the most lifeless, sterile, uninvolving expensive speakers I've ever heard. I'd take the Yvettes over either in a heartbeat!
mtdining please explain in what way is the Daw better?

We have heard DAW and they are very good, but better sorry no that is a matter of opinion and taste.

The two speakers are very different, the Personas are more detailed and have an incredible pinpoint holographic soundstage.

The DAW tend to stil emphasis a bass hump although it is much less then any other models, they also have a richer less detailed presentation.

The Personas are more efficient and you don’t have to work like a fiend to get the bass sounding correct due to the Personas room correction.

The Personas also are easy to drive without the low impedance dip.

The Magico, Rockport, Persona, Wilson speakers are all fantastic for each listeners personal quest and any of these speakers when setup correctly will and can produce some awesome results.

Each product has its strengths and weaknesses none of these speakers are perfect. 

The biggest issue we would have with Paradigm is that the open dealers who may not have the right demonstatration facilities for matching electronics.

Most of the time when you go to a Wilson, or Magico dealer these dealers are the uber dedicated dealers.

Also at shows Paradigm has usutally shown their own electronics which are great for the price but not in the league of the more expensive stuff.

If you want to hear just how spectacular the Personas can sound our showroom’s doors are open.

We have them setup with the right level of matching electronics, cabing and dacs and they sound as good as any of the expensive Magico’s including the M2 and the Wilson Alexias.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Persona dealers
I audition the Wilson Sabrina extensively when searching for new speakers; they made my final list (Here in Germany the same distributor carry Wilson, Paradigm, and Magico). Ultimately I choose the Magico A3, which is a lot more transparent, coherent and extended, but may require a bit of "listening sophistication” to appreciate; it does not “jump” on you like some other brands, and some people just can’t get past that. It is a shame since there is a lot more to music then just a kick in the stomach or shrilling high frequencies.
@mheinze which other Wilson and paradigm did you hear compared to the A3 ?

@audiotroy whats your full system in your show room with the persona ? Also what's your room like.

I guess the nice thing with the 9h is that because of room correction in could sound great even in smaller rooms ?

The one thing that's amazing about magico you have to admit is the incredible build quality. It's second to none.

What did you think of the m2?
Yes, mheinze ... your ears are much more sophisticated than mine or others who prefer other speakers.

Next time I will ask for someone who have "sophisticated" ears to choose my next equipment.