Which cost more: your system or your car?

Just curious.

Marty

BTW - I'm pretty sure that my system slots between my CTS and my wife's Cayenne.
martykl
My car just underwent a EUR 0,6k value increase since I had to purchase a new set of tyres. That still doesn't bring it nowhere near the system's cost, but I found a striking similarity between choosing some new cable and choosing tyres given the fancy tech talk as well as accompanying exclusive-product bits some manufacturers offer (just observing, not criticizing being a Cable Believer myself). Indeed, by mere virtue of buying a certain type of tyres I now am a member of the PZero Club which is a feeling just short of driving Ferrari or Bugatti, so there!

It also means I will have to save another month or so for a cord I had set eyes on.

Or should I go for some cryo'd silver exhaust pipes perhaps? (Nooooo, nip that in the bud, right now!)
Definately my system. I'm Driving a 2006 Toyota Tacoma extended cab pickup, and I love it. When I run it into the ground one day I will buy another one because it's a great truck. I Bought it new with all the lights, bells and whistles, then upgraded the stereo system in it, had a custom leather interior done, and tinted the windows. I'm into it for around 26 G's.
Just this past July (7-1-2010 to be exact), I purchased a brand spanking new pair of MBL 101e Mk2's! Damb speakers cost almost 3 times what my truck did! Sure hope they last as long! On top of that I am driving them with B.A.T. VK600se monoblocks and B.A.T.VK51se Preamp, all Transparent Reference balanced interconnects and Bi-wired speaker cables. Add to that all my source components (Theta Digital, Linn LP12 t.t., Magnum Dynalab, etc) and the dollars stack up pretty quickly. Who Knew?? Good thing my wife is a music lover, AND very supportive of my "HOBBY". Which is why she still gets flowers and chocolates after 26 years of marriage!
System worth and cost more than vehicles (2 Lexus, 1 Range Rover); approaching value of house. Yikes - reality check....