Odyssey "Khartago" Stereo Extreme" amp compared to Schitt's "Vidar" amp

I am downgrading my amp to a smaller size and considering either Odyssey Khartago Stereo Extreme  or the Schitt Audio "Vidar"  Therefore, I need some feedback about which amp might sound better and more compatible with a Conrad Johnson PV-14L SE pre-amp. Also, which one would be more compatible with a variety of speakers

My current speakers are Golden Ear Technology model 7's which might  possibly be replaced by Magneplanar .7 speakers, or something better than the GET 7's.

Thank you,

S.J.

sunnyjim
are you making assumptions?
Have you against the Aegir, I’m just going with more Class-A of the two for the mids and highs, and that’s the Schiit Aegir’s 20watts! And we know Mike Moffat is no fool in Electronic Engineering design, I'd back him over Klaus any day.

Cheers George
So- assumptions, now- to include Klaus(as being a fool, regarding EE design). Have you personally met him? I have(and been to his house, more than once). It’s been my experience; there’s much more to the sound of an amplifier, than just the operational mode. btw: Ever heard of a Germanic audio manufacturer, called, "Symphonic Line"? It was their EEs, that designed the circuitry, Odyssey employs. Please: name their less than competent circuit designers(ie: Rolf Gemein, perhaps?).      http://www.symphonic-line.de/eng/
So- assumptions, now- to include Klaus(as being a fool, regarding EE design).
I believe you are for now trying to put words into my mouth by twisting what I said. I said Mike Moffat is no fool, (not Klaus) I'd back him over Klaus.

And yes a friend of mine was to become the Australian agent for Odyssey, got all the range samples, but when lifted the lid I showed him that the monoblocks were just the normal stereo amps bridged with blanked off input and speaker connections on the back, he and others that were on hand were not amused, then sold the samples he had, and didn't re-order again. 
I asked a couple questions, that you left unanswered. Did you directly compare the Odyssey Khartago Extreme, with the Schitt combo, or- are you making assumptions? To expand slightly, on the second: have you any personal contact or experience, with ANY of the above EEs(Bunge or Moffat, in particular), by which to judge their relative knowledge/capabilities? Yeah, you said, " And we know Mike Moffat is no fool in Electronic Engineering design, I’d back him over Klaus any day.", which implies you assume Klaus IS one. Further, regarding Class A operation; read the portion of this article, dealing with heatsinks and Rolf’s design goals. https://www.stereophile.com/content/rolf-gemein-heart-matter Far as a chassis with, "blanked off" holes: Klaus has to keep his costs down somehow, to offer the values he does. Having one chassis, covering a couple variations in amp design, is one excellent method. 
My understanding from my readings, is that Jason Stoddard ( the other half of Schiit ) had as much to do with all of the amplifiers designed by Schiit, so credit should be given to Jason, as well as Mike.