Most useful tweaks that are sensible and really make a noticeable improvement

So after reading the thread of useless tweaks I'd  be interested the communities opinions of useful tweaks. I may be rehashing a previous thread but times change as do useful tweaks.

I have found that in my case the following were useful, immediate and audible,
In order of priority in my opinion
1 Room treatment
2 Speaker location, ie proper setup
3 Subwoofer location (if used)
4 Subwoofer integration
5 Component isolation
6 Cables, all SC/IC etc, normally I would not mention cables but did have an ear opening epiphany that makes me believe cables are system dependant and I do not mean directionality.

So if anybody has anything to add, please do so as none of us are ever too old to learn.

128x128gillatgh
Post removed 
@geoff  sez:
Everything sounds better cryo’d. Even home freezing is highly effective and permanent....  This is very hush hush but there are others things to freeze at home or to send off to Cryo Lab but they’re beyond the scope of this discussion....

Being a full time Audiogon forum writer, Geoff's gotta be right on this freezing stuff,  So I tried freezing some things that are, as he mentioned, beyond the scope of this discussion:

1. Motor oil for the Jag's upcoming maintenance.  Still trying to coax each quart out of the bottle but I'm sure the Jag will go faster once off the rack.
2. LED light bulbs.  Emitted light is now a few lumens brighter and the color temp changed to be perfectly as I like it.  I think expected life is now up to 44 years from 22.
3. My new BENQ 4K monitor.  Left it in a week at my friend's CSZ industrial freezer.  As expected, color spectrum is much more immersive, accurate and scaled to Panatone specs.  The monitor's USB and HDMI in/outputs respond with much more intimacy.
4. My cat "Zippy Jalopena."  Wonderful results from freezing him.  I no longer have to worry about the litter box, he hasn't puked on the couch in a week and cat food costs are way, way down.

You skeptics think this doesn't work....try it!!  Geoff the cryo-Chef couldn't be wrong.

dynaquest4,

"So I tried freezing some things...

2. LED light bulbs. Emitted light is now a few lumens brighter and the color temp changed to be perfectly as I like it."
Why are you keeping us in suspense? Is the color warmer or cooler?

Kind regards,

Zippy