Audioquest question

I currently use Audioquest RCA's for interconnects and I'm considering updating my preamp. Most preamps/integrated have RCA connections in the rear that are vertical and close to each other. The Cary Audio SL-100 has horizontal connections that are several inches apart. The AQ cables are only separated by a couple of inches before it becomes one cable. Can they be separated---what should I do? Get different cables or can these be separated? Thanks guys!
bluorion
I understand your concerns. From the images I've seen on line, I would say no you can't. You need to buy separate cables. Plenty of choices...the last interconnect I bought (being 50% off) was closeout Wireworld Equinox 7's. Absolutely fantastic. If you could find such a deal, I highly recommend them. Good Luck!
Hifman5,
Google Audioquest Evergreen interconnect and you will see what the OP is talking about.  The cable goes from 2 ends to 1 cable.

Scott
Newer AQ IC are in configuration OP describes and I easily understand his issue. What I don't understand is the distance between plug ins. Never seen a component that had the left/right spread that far apart unless it was the main outputs to amp in which case it could still be used .
Thanks guys---I figured that would eventually be the solution. I read several threads on here that Cary Audio likes Kimber Kable and they do come in separates. I'll check out the Wireworld Equinox---that's good to know. Sorry if the explanation was confusing---I've never encountered this situation before. 
Post removed