Best tube preamp ever

I am trying to invest into a preamp. I would like to get the best of the best of tube preamps. Can anyone comment on what or which brand I should be looking at if money was not an object.
Thank in advance!
gago1101
This is obscure, but has anyone compared the passive mode on the Schitt Freya to the Schitt passive Sys? I just ask as I am breaking in a pair of Museatex Meitner monobloc amps I just had modded and using the Sys until I buy a new preamp (perhaps the Freya+). But the Sys sounds really good.
Wolf 

I have worked with a number of preamplifiers that made " new age " " music " sound good.....To put that differently they didn't work..

Tell me that isn't a benefit...I dare you..
What's meant by 'New Age'? Dueter is 'new age', but his early albums are less so... Michael Rother did some new age stuff, but his albums are mostly just cool (excluding the polydor era...). Steve Roach is considered New Age, but in the last 15 years or so his stuff has gotten really interesting (and challenging to some systems)... but to this day one of his new age 80s classics 'Dreamtime Return' has a favorite cut that is somehow still quite interesting (to me- nice to play after coming home from work).... I think he did most of that on a Prophet 5 (but that is only my surmise based on the sounds I'm hearing on this cut):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CVTeqboSo