Anticable Cables: what do you like about them thread?

I thought that I would start this thread.  I do not like the other thread.
yping
tomcarr, yes, its called parallel Bi-wire. i got it from the Anti-cable site under FAQ. All i know is that it works, all it cost me to try it was 36.00 bucks. i clearly heard a difference with the jumpers and preferred it that way. Greg
by bi-wiring with jumpers it sounds like you have accidentally connected the SCs as per the Doug  Schroeder method.  Does that sound right?
@drumsgreg - That's interesting! Thanks for the info about an option that might work for others too. 

Tom
yping, not sure what the Doug Schroeder method is, i found this on the anti-cable site under FAQ. tomcarr, your welcome!
@drumsgreg  Richard Vandersteen states "Jumpers defeat the main advantage of bi-wiring". Since there's no harm in trying bi-wiring with and without jumpers it's worth experimenting. Maybe start a thread about your findings...?
The Doug Schroeder method is double runs of ICs.
tomcarr, yeah ill unhook the jumpers over the weekend to find out what differences i hear. all i can say , i played it without , then hooked the jumpers in, sound much better and that is the way they have been now for the last serval weeks.