Sopra 2 soundstage height

Can the Sopra 2's give sufficient height to the soundstage?  Listened at a dealer and they were having problems.  Raked all the way back and vocals still sounded like they were coming from 4 feet high.  I wondered if that tilted mid driver was causing this.

Could Sopra 2 owners chime in on this?
emcdade
Since living with them they sound MUCH better in my listening room than they did in an overdamped room.  They feel like they're tailored for a real living space.

They are very amp dependent and this will definitely show up in soundstage width, height, and depth.

The BEST amp I've found after a lot of auditions was the Perla Audio Signature 50.  There are too many superlatives to list but you get the very spacious soundstage with startling image specificity and body, along with great tone color and timbre.  These two are a match made in heaven and it probably gets even better with their pre and monos.  

No no problems with soundstage height with this pairing.

Also to previous poster, I have mine placed 3' off the back wall and measured bass at the preferred 3 db or so upward slope (pyschoacoustically nuetral).  It's well worth the $100 to get a mic to help with placement.

Post removed 
I've had my Sopra 2's for several years now using a Simaudio 700i amplifier and Simaudio CD Player.  
They've improved quite a bit after a few hundred hours of play time.  Recently, I've tried to get them dialed-in better to my room which is a Townhouse...very wide so sidewall reflections aren't a factor.  I've got them pulled out into the room about 4'8" to the front tweeter with hardly any toe-in needed. I'm planning to remove the metal grill covering the tweeter as I've heard good reports about how they sound considerably better without that grill scattering the high frequencies.  Maybe the toe-in adjustment will change by removing the metal grill....we shall see.
Any comments from anyone else who removed the tweeter grill? 
They're beautiful speakers to look at and listen to.  
I too would like to hear about experience with removing the tweeter grill. I also have the 700i (killer synergy). Have now fed all digital sourcing into the Yggy A2, perfect match with Sim/Sopra combination. Also the TWL AD power cable on the Yggy has added heft to the Sopra bottom end with more air and deeper soundstaging. Great cable, highly recommended. Wonderful system synergy.