Tariffs and sky high audio prices.

With the Chinese tariffs taking hold on 100% of the imports and maybe even on Mexico forthcoming, the audio industry is going to see another big jump in their sky high prices. Anyone making purchases ASAP to get lower prices from existing inventory before post tariff products enter the marketplace?
tubelvr1
You have to be careful or you'll get your knuckles rapped.

Admin has already chimed in with a "Thou Shalt not Disparage the Trump" dictum lest one incur counter measures. I guess praising him is okay.

All the best,
Nonoise
Actually the new guideline was don’t "bash the president".

I’ll agree with that if he will agree to stop bashing everyday citizens that he impacts that happen to challenge him with his low class tweets. By the way, he happened to take an oath to protect all to get the job. Go figure!

Hopefully that does not mean no proper criticism. It’s still a free country, right? The president (happens to be Trump at present) is apparently already immune as well from being indicted by our justice department and congress still appears mostly afraid of his tweets.

No crown and robe quite yet......
To be quite honest, all of my criticisms of him were factual and in line, like yours, and yet the more exacting and salient were deleted. 

Tread carefully.

All the best,
Nonoise
Well, it's Audiogon's house so gotta respect their rules, like them or not.
Censorship hurts eh? Nonoise et al, now you guys have something in common with all the silenced points of view on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Audiogon is a private entity and can do whatever they want. Remember that mantra?

That said, I agree with you guys....ALL viewpoints should be allowed.