Pure Class A amps above 100 Watts?

What are the best options in Pure Class A amps above at least 100 watts in 8 ohms? The ones I know of are:

1) Pass Labs XA100.5
2) Pass Labs XA100.8 (and above)
3) Accuphase A-200
4) Soulution 530

Any others? Im trying to keep it under $10K, which the first two options can be had for used.

jozurr
A Krell KSA 300 is a bad idea unless you are fond of rebuilding output stages.
125wpc Class A. 400wpc Class A/B.
This is misinformation that still continues today. I own the amp, so I’ve researched it thoroughly.

Class A output is 2.7 wpc RMS and 5.4 wpc peak.

This was a sales marketing error!! The 125wpc is draw when at idle.
Hands down that would be the Krell Duo 300 iBias.  Delivers 300 watts Class A power but without the heat typically associated such beasts. And only draws like 2 or 3 watts in standby! It’s a wonderfully sounding amp that at last Look was $9,500. But there are dealers out there who will work magic in trades to net it down. It would be my top choice for the money. I have two of them. 
This was a sales marketing error!! The 125wpc is draw when at idle.

So true as I explained above, MF have a habit of doing this, so do many others it needs to be shut down,claims of large amount of Class-A bias on A/B amps with heatsinks too small for what they claim.

Also there's a practice of wattage doubling for each halving of load impedance (EG: 8ohms100w, 4ohms 200w ect ect) many do this by first understating the 8ohm wattage so the 4ohm looks like it's doubling. 

Cheers George