Anyone else notice rating scales are getting inflated?

As long-time A'gon member, I'm seeing more & more items being rated "8" or "9" that clearly are not either.  Sometimes the ad text will call out a blemish, or a bent speaker post, or a faceplate scratch and then I see a high condition score (!).  Sometimes you have to pay attention to the last few posted pics. Either way, to keep this marketplace whole, I ask anyone reading this to respect the buyers intelligence and not over-rate these items.  Thanks!
jmsky
It seems that grading is getting inflating in the world of used vinyl sales.  NM doesn't seem to mean what it used to ...sigh
A few months ago there was a speaker listing in which one of the tweeters was pushed in. The speakers were rated an "8".  I called this out to the poster, who responded that it was only the "dust cover" of the tweeter and didn't affect the sound. When I pointed out that dome tweeters don't have dust caps, he simply changed the rating to a "7" and the ad copy to say that the sound was only "minimally" affected. The price remained the same.

How a speaker set with one dented tweeter could even be considered a 7 or 8 is beyond me.
Post removed 
I think there should be a rating of "11" as something deemed you're not worthy of owning. Or a "zero" rating for something that has actually disappeared.