Anyone else notice rating scales are getting inflated?

As long-time A'gon member, I'm seeing more & more items being rated "8" or "9" that clearly are not either.  Sometimes the ad text will call out a blemish, or a bent speaker post, or a faceplate scratch and then I see a high condition score (!).  Sometimes you have to pay attention to the last few posted pics. Either way, to keep this marketplace whole, I ask anyone reading this to respect the buyers intelligence and not over-rate these items.  Thanks!
jmsky
Post removed 
I think there should be a rating of "11" as something deemed you're not worthy of owning. Or a "zero" rating for something that has actually disappeared. 
@oregonpapa in the not too distant past I provided a neutral rating of a seller here on Agon with which the seller diasagreed. He contacted Agon and had it removed. I got a notice of this from Agon and challenged it as it was an honest feedback. I guess he was a dealer as it never showed back in his feedback. So the rating system IMO can easily be circumvented by the recipient of other than stellar feedback. Never will do business with seller again
Yeah, honestly the feedback ratings should be totally anonymous (like Uber).  There have been times I wanted to rate someone neutral but knew they would just do same.  I guess Agon is more about dealers now.  I see that outfit in Colorado rate items as 8 or 9 all the time that dont deserve it.