Who Has the New Top Technics SL1200GRE? Does it blow your other expensive tables away?

What high end tables have you compared it to so far? Results? 
vinny55
@alexberger i get your point belt drive is faulty especially those dental floss insanely expensive boat anchor turntables
The more I listen to direct drive, the more I think they are far truer to the source than belt drive which seem to add a certain coloration that can be pleasant, but not as truthful IMO.
I am thinking of getting a Dynavector 20X2L to use on my SL1200G as my main cartridge.  I will keep my ZU cartridge mounted on the Technics headshell as a spare.  I want to get a better headshell than what comes with the Technics and want to keep it under 100.00.  Suggestions?  Worth it?
I will keep my ZU cartridge mounted on the Technics headshell as a spare.

Your low compliance ZU Denon 103 must be on the heaviest possible headshell ever. Technics headshell designed for mid and high compliance cartridges, it's a lighweight headshell (not the best match for low compliance cartridge on mid mass tonearm like Technics).  

I want to get a better headshell than what comes with the Technics and want to keep it under 100.00. Suggestions? Worth it?

It depends which cartridhe are you gonna use with the shell, there are any headshells from lighweight to heavyweight. You can have a shell with overhand and azimuth adjustment, but i really doubt you can get a better shell for under $100 if we compare it to Technics stock headshell. But you can definitely find a bit heavier shells from 13g and higher, something like Dam Entre, Kenwood, Yamaha, many Ortofon headshells etc.