Harbeth Super HL5 Plus speakers & integrated amp pairing recommendations

I'm seeking suggestions for an integrated amp to match with a pair of Harbeth Super HL5 Plus speakers that I recently acquired. I listen to mostly smooth jazz via streaming or CDs, no vinyl.  My listening room measures 22' x 22' with 11' ceilings.  I welcome your recommendations for integrated amps.  Thank you. 
128x128rothfusslg
I'm using Naim pre/power on my Super HL5 Plus.

Don't skimp on the source/DAC as I find it equally important.
I’ve been using an Adcom 5802 (from the 1990s) to drive my SHL5+ Anniversaries. No shortage of power. It sounds terrific.

I think I saw one on ebay for $95!
(yup: https://www.ebay.com/p/Adcom-GFA-5802-2-Channel-Power-Amplifier/66787188 )

Because of the Adcom's heat, and fear of aging parts (I’ve had it worked over once), I’ve been thinking about trying a new Benchmark AHB2. I gather quite a view Harbeth users favor that combo.
Post removed 
Tswisla, i am curious of how the speakers would sound with a different amp and coincidentally I’m considering getting another mc275 but just because I would like to run two of them. Honestly it depends on your listening habits and source.
i listen at what I consider moderate levels though sometimes my dB meter tells me otherwise. I understand what your saying and I’ve wondered about the same thing but sometimes the music is loud enough at 47-55% and other time I’ll need 67-80. But given the somewhat low sensitivity  of the speakers you may need more power to satisfy you listening needs. I personally would get more efficient speakers since I love my amp. If the MCs are not doing it for you then you may want to switch amps.