How many of us are truly satisfied with their systems?

By truly satisfied, I mean, zero desire to change a thing-

I'll raise my hand- and being at a happy place with my system is a happy thought- 

128x128zavato
No manufacturer will ever say, "I sell you something that you do not need." He will always say, "I sell you a thing without which you can not get along." This transformation of the superfluous into necessary creates the so-called consumer.
At present, I'm also in a happy place with my system, but the old saying "curiosity killed the cat" comes to mind. I would think most of us are curious types who honestly enjoy the gear. (We certainly enjoy chatting about it endlessly.) Please, someone explain exactly where the curiosity on/off switch is located inside my head. Please.
I’m always on the lookout 👀 for the next fix, on the prowl. 🦍 Am I the only one who gets easily bored with the sound? If I can’t double the performance I’m having a bad week.
I am, well, I thought I was. Here is the story:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/second-system-that-sounds-and-looks-spectacular-i-am-there

Since writing about the above system 2 years ago I now find myself thinking about upgrading the McIntosh C50 to a C52. I must be an audiophile! All the same, I still think this system is incredible as is.

Marcus