How many of us are truly satisfied with their systems?

By truly satisfied, I mean, zero desire to change a thing-

I'll raise my hand- and being at a happy place with my system is a happy thought- 

128x128zavato
At present, I'm also in a happy place with my system, but the old saying "curiosity killed the cat" comes to mind. I would think most of us are curious types who honestly enjoy the gear. (We certainly enjoy chatting about it endlessly.) Please, someone explain exactly where the curiosity on/off switch is located inside my head. Please.
I’m always on the lookout 👀 for the next fix, on the prowl. 🦍 Am I the only one who gets easily bored with the sound? If I can’t double the performance I’m having a bad week.
I am, well, I thought I was. Here is the story:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/second-system-that-sounds-and-looks-spectacular-i-am-there

Since writing about the above system 2 years ago I now find myself thinking about upgrading the McIntosh C50 to a C52. I must be an audiophile! All the same, I still think this system is incredible as is.

Marcus
You cannot be bored by the sound...If you are Geoff it is because you are not satisfied by the actual musicality of your audio system...It is my own experience...When you have it you listen to the music and forget more of the sound...
For now, I am happy with my system. I merely have a Yamaha N803 receiver, Yamaha CD player, my old Sansui SR525 turntable, Vandersteen speakers and I stream Spotify.  I would like to upgrade and have been tempted at the stereo shops but my knowledge is very limited so I've resisted the buying, selling, trading, upgrading, tweaking war which I know would be a never ending expense. I am starting to weaken though and I've heard a few systems that really blew me away.  Maybe I'll do what I often do for now.....procrastinate.