Why all or most audiophiles are men?

I googled to find an answer but no avail. Something very interesting. 
johnwern
My wife can hear the difference, and she acknowledges as much..
She's still happy to play off her iPhone around the house when I am not there to turn the stereo on.

Admittedly I do use a fanless PC to a DAC to the amplifier, and I have (I kid you not) post it notes showing which input into the DAC and the HDMI input into the TV, on the front of my computer and Blu Ray player.
She still doesn't know how to use it, her daughter (my step daughter) worked it out in 5 mins as I have it all loaded into a Logitech Harmony remote control for all devices. I have shown my wife at least 3 times, and had her actually do it as I walked her through.

My wife is an educated woman, and works as a dental hygienist!
Almost anything dental, she'll read for hours about, and enjoys it.

I think she only cares about the sound, because I do. Otherwise she's all about IPhone convenience.

Paul Mcgowan posted a video very recently on this topic, I respect his opinion and would post a link to it if I knew how.
@jtcf  Thanks. I think she wised up. Told my friend -stereo and vinyl nut and musician- he's to be the executor of the stereo stuff when I'm gone. Smart cookie.
Boys and toys!

Did you get a play tool called car when very young?
That's why your spouse is mostly sitting next to the steering wheel and not behind it - even it is well know in mining that women are less emotional drivers and therefore hired!

Why are mostly men engineers and technicians?

youtube.com/watch?v=zcCt9zEXncc