What is the best BNC Digital Cable under $4,000?

I'm looking at the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Digital BNC. As well as the Wave High Fidelity Cable and the High Fidelity Reveal BNC and the Black Cat Tron Ditial Cables, respectively.  What do you consider the best Digital BNC cable under $4K?
mrc4u
I was waiting for the term pro audio to raise its ugly head. When it comes to cables I suspect there can be no proof, only evidence. Like most things in audio, actually.
mzkmxcv

If one argues against data, they don’t owe proof, but it should be provided if one wishes to best back up such a stance.
There’s plenty of data on both sides of this issue. You’ve selected one set of second-hand data, and then chosen to ignore other data that you find inconvenient. You take this to the extreme of not even listening for yourself, which is pretty odd for someone posting to an audiophile site. So what's your hobby? Golf? Gardening?
I have heard $250,000 systems  was scooped off the curb. If the data is identical at either side of the cable, there will be no sonic difference. Don’t waste your money unless it makes you feel happy!
It might help to travel to understand it ain’t perfect round.....in the extremes 
the view from Kansas might lead one to the wrong conclusion.....
@cleeds

What evidence, other than testimonial, has been offered to suggest digital cables can be sonically different (exempting noise rejection)?