Spade vs bare wire

Age old audio cable question. Im thinking of going spades for my next set of cables. I‘ve noticed banana plugs seem to loosen over time. However, bare wire might just be the best. Many old threads on this subject. 

Any thougts, experiences or even measurable differences?
aberyclark
Post removed 
Never had an issue with the Furutech locking bananas that came standard with my speaker cables. Finger tight is the rule and the sound is wonderful. 👍

All the best,
Nonoise
I have tries all three methods and Stopped using bare wire one I used the following.

Here are my favourite connectors...
#1. KLE Innovations Bananas
Pro’s...
- extremely well engineered
- no colouration
- improves signal transfer over every other connector method/type
- extremely fast dynamics

Con’s...
- the fit is very snug, but they are made from copper and as such are not really meant for supporting a significant length of heavy cable.

- My cables have a 10 gauge neutral and a 12 gauge signal and the terminals (amp and speaker) are only 20" off the ground and I have no problems.

Other with longer lengths of cable to support have reported loosening or bending

#2. Furuz Spades
Pro’s...
- nicely engineered - i.e. they are very flat - no curved edges so they maximize their contact area
- Pure Copper of silver plate on pure copper
- comes in a variety of wire gauge and fitting type i.e. crimp/solder or screw clamp
- Being copper, clamping down on them makes for a pretty tight fit that does not loosen

Con’s
- not quite as detailed as KLE Innovations bananas

#3. Furez Bananas

Pro’s...
- nicely engineered
- Pure Copper or silver plate on pure copper
- comes in a variety of wire gauge and fitting type i.e. crimp/solder or screw clamp

Con’s
- not quite as detailed as KLE Innovations bananas
- easily bend if the banana is knocked of inserted roughly
- bends if heavy cable is used

I have tried some Furutech and Neotech bananas but to these ears they did not compete with any of the above products.

Hope you find it useful - Steve
I've tried it all. The TLDR is that bare wire would be 100% better were it not for the fact that a larger gauge wire than will play well with a binding post sounds better than a gauge of wire that'll easily wrap to a binding post.

The trade off of the inferior spade for the superior large gauge wire was the better choice (IMS).
Like Fliz I tried it all.  I feel the method of binding to the speaker ends is the critical part.  Crummy connections = Crummyniss regardless of the chosen end.