Class A Solid State Sound

Would someone kindly describe the differences in class A sound of Pass XA.8 series, Accuphase A-70/75 series, and Gryphon class A amplifiers. Does much or any of the differences relate to mosfet (Pass and Accuphase) or bipolar (Gryphon)  output devices?  Thank you!

audiobrian
Your believing your own bull****!!!

"To say it once again for the last time, complementary pair for complementary pair, you’ll get more amperage (current) from a BJT (bi-Polar) output stage than you will a mosfet output stage, end of story. Nothing you say can change this, give up!."

@kosst_amojan, I meant no disrespect to Nelson Pass. I have a lot of respect for much his work, and am a happy long term user of a Nelson Pass pre and power amp.

In my original attempt at my previous post, I tried to include links to all of the Stereophile's Pass labs amplifier measurements available on the web, but it seemed to overload Audiogon's capabilities, so I deleted them and summarized.

...And yes, I have read quite a bit of Nelson Pass's writings, which I enjoy on a number of levels.