WANT A NEW RECEIVER OR SETUP VERY SOON

I HAVE AN ONKYO 809 AND ITS HAD ITS ISSUES BUT RUNS GOOD NOW AFTER A FACTORY FIX.     SAY I WANTED TO GO TO A NEW ONKYO OR USE SOMETHING BY EMOTIVA       WHAT SHOULD I DO OR WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND?         *I HAVE THE KLIPSCH LAST PRO LINE BEFORE THEY DID THE STAND UPDATE(PISSED ABOUT THAT BY THE WAY AS I NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT TIL THEM SPEAKERS)       I HAVE A SVS SUB PB2000 I THINK I HAVNT SET IT UP YET STILL IN ORIGNAL BOX       ALSO IM THINKING OF GETTING WHATEVER NEW PLATFORM AND THEN BUYING THE SVS PINNACLE SPEAKERS           I WANT MOVIES TO SOUNDS GREAT I WANT TO HEAR ALL THE SOUND WITH EVERYTHING       I HAVE MORROW SP4 CABLES I MIGHT IF I CAN WORK HIM DOWN ON PRICE AIM TO GET THE SP6       BUT I WANT TO MAKE EVERYTHING SOUND AMAZING SO LETS SAY I GET THE SVS PINNACLES AND ANOTHER SVS PB2000 AND I KEEP THE SP4 CABLES      WHAT SHOULD I DO RECEIVER WISE     IM REALLY DUMB WITH THIS STUFF SO IM ASKING FOR GREAT ADVICE HERE     THANK YOU

128x128tblanka
ill redo it this weekend when i actually have time to sit down and type it out     didnt know all caps would affend so many       ignore me then      ill redo it when i find time    thanks       if someones nice enough please answer the question if you have an opinion   thanks 
If your seeking advice about a surround sound receiver, I suggest Harmon Kardon. A friend has one and its more musical than my Denon by a long shot!
Good Luck, and don't be in such a hurry!TISH
I did answer seriously tblanka but probably in a form you didn't take seriously.

My advice is look at integrated amps. No more receivers. Receivers are scraping the very bottom and stretching the definition of what can be considered audiophile or serious listening worthy components. 

Another one to drop is the platform. That's marketing BS nothing to do with building a music system so just drop it. Ditto anything that involves more than two speakers. The only thing worse than a receiver is home theater. I'm serious. I could get all technical but all you really need to know is the more stuff you try and cram in a box the worse it gets. 

Next, you want everything to sound amazing. Well, don't we all. You will be glad to hear this does not need to cost a lot either. What it does cost is time and effort. Specifically, time to listen and effort to evaluate what you hear.

If you're seriously set on wasting your money on a surround receiver though you don't need anyone here to help with that. Throw a dart. Its all crap so just buy whatever. Stereo though, let me know.
Post removed 
miler do you recommend a certain integrated amp?

raca any certain model by harmon kardon?

thanks guys im so lost on what to do. i want movies to sound semi like a movie and then music to just sound good and not flat or missing extra instruments they used. i just want it to sound good, and then on another note do cables really matter?      i have some morrow sp4 i feel i can hear the difference from normal monster cable but can i really. 

thanks for answering guys off to get ready for work again    later