Integrated Amp ideas for Dynaudio Special 40's

Looking for some ideas on integrated amps for my special 40's. I'm currently using a Peachtree Decco65 to drive these, but my sense is that it's not doing them justice.. Would prefer to use an all-in-one integrated (including DAC), but also open to other ideas.

I'm considering the Peachtree 220se--any opinions on whether this would be a noticeable upgrade to the Decco65?  Also curious about the Nuprime ida-8 and Hegel H80/H90... Would like to keep budget under $1500, and willing to buy used/demo/refurbished as well. Any other ideas much appreciated--
colinga
I use a Wyred STI-1000 v2 with my Contour 20s, this gives the 20’s >700 w/channel which more than enough.  
I use the Luxman 507uxII. A great combination. I has a Wyred for sound on them, and it was very dry and sterile sounding. The class D & G amps did not do it for me.
Hi Colinga,

"Another question: is ~60 watts sufficient"?

That will be very dependent on your room volume, listening distance, and how loud you play your music. In some case 60 might be just fine.

I have found that these dynaudios thrive on power. My Luxman is 120 watts/8 ohms, my room 18 x 12 x 9. I have enough power to play loud and clear. 

When I had my Wyred for Sound Sti-500 (250/channel) I had plenty, but did not get the richness, dynaudios are capable of.

I tried a 75 watt tube amp (ARC 75si) and did not get good sound.
I’m curious as to the source components those of you who had Wyred power?  I’m not saying Wyred is not as you describe however my system does sound very good.  My source is Tidal via Bluesound Node 2 (not 2i) through a Schiit Yggi with the analog 2 upgrade. 
Yes’ my Accuphase A65 ( 60 watts ) drives my Dynaudio Special 25 monitors with plenty of finesse and authority.
My room is 6m X 10m X 3.2 and I can easily do 90 plus db.