Is there an affordable long run XLR preamp to amp cable out there?

I'm currently using a pair of Oyaide Tunami XLR cables between my preamp and amplifier(s). I'd love to get an affordable pair of XLR cables to use with other amps 20 feet away, eliminating a need to have 2 complete set ups. No deep pockets here... are there any affordable, good sounding long run XLR preamp to amp cable out there?
gvoth
@aberyclark 

https://www.dagogo.com/benchmark-audio-dac3-dx-ahb2-amplifiers-review/

The purpose of this comparison was not to render a final verdict of the Benchmark and SpeakON technology. That would take far more cable adjustments and listening sessions than I conducted. I suspect that a group of listeners who heard the comparison between the Benchmark and Clarity cables may have been split in terms of appreciation of the cabling sets. However, clearly the Benchmark cables did not sweep the results. It is not necessary to use the SpeakOn connectors or Canaire-based wiring for superb results. In fact, I believe one reason the Clarity Cables loom was more appealing overall was because elimination of the prohibited SpeakON connector under the power cord, allowing use of the Clarity Vortex Power Cords versus the stock power cord. It’s not so hard to get an excellent performance from a component, amp or otherwise, when good aftermarket power cords are employed. This is so, even though I didn’t season the sound to preference with mixing in, say, an alternate brand’s power cord, XLR interconnect, or speaker cables. Slight derivations from entire looms of one make can provide even more appealing sound.

My point was that the talk about pin 2 vs pin 3 in terms of signal polarity is irrelevant when it comes to balanced cables. Since they are wired 2 to 2 and 3 to 3, they will work with either pin 2 "hot" or pin 3 "hot", and there are no special cables needed for one convention vs. the other. Have I missed something there?

This is correct. But some balanced gear inverts polarity, and some pro gear I’ve seen has a polarity switch at the XLR input. Point is, occasionally a custom XLR is needed.

You mention 20 feet. If 3 meters is sufficient Emotiva has a sale on their Neutrik terminated 3 meter XLR cables at $22.50 each. They seem well made. I just installed them and didn’t notice any deficiencies.