Speaker upgrade question - Wilson vs Focal

Hey audiogoners!

Thinking of upgrading and need the community/expert input.

Thinking of upgrading from a set of usher mini ones that I've had and loved for a few years.

I listened to a bunch of speakers, Focus Audio, Martin Logan, B&w, higher end ushers, Wilson audio, and Focal.

The ones I liked the most were the Wilson Audio Sasha DAW and the Focal Sopra 3. 

Loved the forward and detailed instrumentation on the Wilson's, especially the Sasha DAW, but liked the vocals slightly better on the sopras, though instrumentation on them was not as crisp as on Wilson's. But the two are very close.

Music is mostly jazz, classical, light rock, electronic and occasionally symphonic metal / European metal (night wish, sonata Arctica, dream theater). Mostly jazz though, vocal and instrumental. 

Trying to decide between getting the Wilson audio yvette, ( Sasha is too expensive and Sabrina's don't deliver enough) and Focal Sopra 3. Though I can wait a few years and get the Sasha then second hand.

I won't be considering other brands since I already did that research run around. These two brands work best for me and synergize well with my inwall home theater speakers (origin d87s).

I will be powering them using a McIntosh mc452 /C2600 for 2 channel, mostly LPs (McIntosh mt10) and tidal streaming and a anthem 1120 for home theater. 

What you guys think? Go for the Yvettes, wait for the Sasha's or go for the focals? 

Thanks.

128x128mepstein10
"Excellent drivers, beautiful cabinets, so apart from the cost what is there to dislike about Wilson speakers?" It isn't about disliking, it's preference. Some will prefer Wilson's over Focal and others will prefer Focal over Wilson. 
Check out Doug White at "The Voice That Is" in Philadelphia (610) 359-0189. Doug is the sole US retailer for Tidal Audio, and Tidal is the parent company for Vimberg. Vimberg was introduced last year at Munich High End and Doug now has them available for audition.
Brskie, that is true, in terms of Tidal. VImberg will be at more dealers and they are a separate franchise. 

We are talking with Wynn Audio to be the New York/NJ representative for Vimberg. 

We would then have Legacy, Paraigm, Kef, and Vimberg as our top loudspeaker brands and would give us an advantage in being able to showcase more of the affordable models under one roof.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ 
Wilson speaker’s are for old guys with tinnitus or hearing damage.  They sound great!
Sfseay,  Wilson speakers the current iterations are sounding way better than previous generations, so really don't understand your comment.
We are concerned that the OP's Mac gear will not sound optimum on the Wilson's which tend to sound a bit more mellow in the top end vs the Focals.

The new Focals are very good, they still have a few issues but overall Focal's latest speakers are really good and the new Beryilum tweeters are really excellent.

We would think the Focals greater detail would be better with the softer sound of the Mcintosh gear.

This is why we are recomending the Vimbergs fantastic imaging like the Wilson with superb detail.
Dave and TroyAudio Doctor NJ not a dealer for any of the speakers under discussion.