New Joseph Audio Pulsar Graphene 2

Just wanted to update my prior thread where this topic may have gotten lost.  As many of you may know by now, Joseph Audio has come out with the new Pulsar Graphene 2. This new iteration of the venerable Pulsars has a graphene coated magnesium midrange-woofer cone, and the drive motor, suspension system, etc., have been revamped. From what I have been told, the upgrade is pretty significant ... the sound is fuller and has greater ease, yet is very resolved. Jeff Joseph advises that an upgrade path will be available for existing owners of the Pulsars, too. Also, note that the price quoted in the Soundstage piece was in Canadian dollars ... Jeff informs me that the price in USD is $8,999 per pair. I am eager to hear the new Pulsars.
rlb61
I own the Perspective2s and will decide if a review is accurate after I read it.  I think everyone who hears them will love them. 
When it comes to speakers and electronics, JA measurements correlate to what he hears.  The Revel Salon2 speakers review indicated that the speaker is ruler flat (compared to other speakers) and sounds that way.  His review of two amps (I think one was a Cary amp) indicated that the tubed amp had 10%+ distortion at rated power, high levels of distortion at a few watts while the other amp was nearly perfect in measurement.  However, the reviewer found the tube amp to be more musically enjoyable.  He laid the cards on the table and let the listener determine if that's what he/she prefers.   I wouldn't trust reviews for purchasing speakers or electronics.  They are a guide though.  I wouldn't own Magicos, Wilsons or B&Ws and I've heard dozens of their models.  Absolute Sound loves Magicos.  

In the final analysis, I think all that’s important is whether a component sounds good ... distortion and other of JA's measurements be damned.

Minor note:
I noticed that the original impedance spec for the Perspectives was a minimum of 6 ohms, the new Persepective2 spec is 5.5 ohms minimum.
FWIW....