Zu Soul Superfly

I just ordered a pair of the new Zu speakers on a whim. I was going to wait for information, but the fact that they threw in the free superfly upgrades to the first 30 people got me.

From a similar thread it sounds like some of you guys have heard the speaker despite information only being released today. I'm wondering what you can share about it?

Also, I am really hoping it works with a Firstwatt F1 amplifier. Can anyone comment as to that? I know the Druid's and Essences worked OK.
gopher
Been looking at the superfly. The sales ending today. It's decisions like this that define a man......and apparently I'm a wimp.
Are you a wimp in that you wussed out, or in that you caved in?

I guess the sale really is over which in a way is a relief in that even if they aren't for me, I can likely re-coupe what I paid locally rather than incurring a shipping expense.

I'm very excited.
Totally wimp out. As a married guy with 3 pairs of spks already, no matter how high the WAF the Zu is, I wouldn't be able to convince my wife that 1.8k for a 101db spk is a great investment in this short amount of time. Get it first, ask question later could work(its not like a 25k avantgarde), but there are no reviews yet, so I dunno even know if I can really live with the sound.

I have high eff. w/ 300b amp, but still based on users' comments, I feel like the Zu sound is not for everyone.
In a year you should be able to pick them up for $1300. Maybe a little more $$ for the Superfly, which I read makes them sound like they should.

Resale??? All the emails--Are these the Superfly version??? If not I'll give you $900...
I would think the resale would be no worse than other brands. It should be better because there is only one "dealer" so prices are fixed.

I judge resale on how much I lose. Look at Wilsons, they sell for as low as 53% of there retail just 4 years after they came out. Now when you are taking 27+ grand you lose a lot of cash. Now losing 47% of $1800 seems like spare change in comparison...

I would buy one of the super fly just to try out even though my gut tells me they are not for me.