Jupiter Copper Foil, Paper & Wax Cap Versus Jensen Cap 0.10uF 630Vdc Copper Foil Ceramic

Greetings,
Your advice and comments would be most helpful and appreciated.
I will need to change my current capacitors in my tube power amp as one of my current Jensen 0.1uF 630V Copper Foil, PIO, Aluminium is now a problem - caused a EL34 tube heater to glow red. I will need four new capacitors.

I am considering two possible replacements:

1. 0.1uF 600Vdc Jupiter Copper Foil, Paper & Wax Capacitor   
2. Jensen Capacitor 0.1uF 630Vdc Copper Foil Ceramic Case 

Any comments on how these compare in their sound characteristics?
I would like a cap that offers balance across all frequencies, control, richness, enticing tone, and transparency. Also ease of flow of the music.    
Thanks so much, Bob 

marish200
I put Jupiter VT 8uF to LPF crossover.
The break-in period of large capacitors takers a lot of time.
I burned it in cable burner for 3 days fist. But after that it sounded very dull.
Then, I burned it other 6 days. Now it sounds much better.
But I steel anticipate much more transparent and vivid sound.
@grannyring , can you enplane, how is the sound of Jupiter capacitors changing during burn-in?
People without patience (like me) can do wrong decisions...

Regards,
Alex.
I never tried Teflon capacitors.
But I tried a lot of different polypropylene from different producers meta-lased, film and foil.
All of them sound bad for my test. Synthetic, flat tonality, not natural, not musica,l not smooth not organic,...
I wold prefer any paper in oil type capacitor to any polypropylene capacitor.

Regards,
Alex.
Ido a lot of modding ,especially the last 10 years. I make Zobel Clarifiers 
for Loudspeakers as Well as  rebuild Xovers .yes the Jupiter Copper foil are-excellent But The Jensen Copper foil oiled paper come in 4 case types 
which all sound different .the CopperBody has more life and to me better natural prat then the paper body model, the ceramic has body but a bit more nuetral.
the Copper body Jensen is a bit richer then the Jupiter, a bit better depth of soundfield  all these caps take a solid 300 hours to fully open up.
there are always other factors,even inductor type ,I like Jantzen Copperfoil waxed paper, and their open core for Bass,not over priced and close to Duelund in Quality.and make can make a difference ,same goes for resistors ,ovoid all cheap mox type,and cement resistors. 
Thank you @audioman58 
I have settled on the Jensen Copper PIO ceramic body. I have have them installed and I agree that they are quite neutral. The midrange and bass are pronounced. I would like more of the high frequencies - as the caps get played in, should I expect to get more high frequencies?
My tech also changed another cap in the signal from a British cap (don't know the make) to a blackgate. I am wondering if the blackgate has somehow reduced the high frequencies. My tech said he thought that the blackgate would provide a more overall even/balanced sound. I can always change it back to the British cap.
@audioman58 Do you think blackgates 'open up' more in the high frequencies as they play in? Or is their characteristic one of less 'highs' and more 'lows'?

Thanks so much any comment you may offer.

Bob

@alexberger
I decided the OIP was a better choice especially due to my analogue ’all tube system’.
Bob