spatial audio m3 or tekton perfect set

thinking about upgrading from my Zu Dws to either Spatial audio m3 or tekton perfect set
Would the Tekton be a sideways move?
using SS amp   for now but future wil be a tube amp of some sort

Curiosus to what people think of these 2 ..and which way to lean ..
entertain others also thanks

128x128timrvt
Recently at Axpona heard the Spatial Audio speakers and to be honest they did not impress. (Did not hear Zu speakers). BUT did listen to the Tri-Art Audio open baffle speakers which to my ears were one of best of show. 
my take at axpona 2019 was that the spatial x3s and the big tri-art's were among the best sounding speakers at the show.   esp given their price points.
Happy Spatial M3 Turbo S owner here. The open baffle design creates an an amazing sound stage. More info on what you're looking to achieve with the upgrade would help. If you have any specific questions on the M3, fire away. I feel these will be easy to find used once the X5 and X3 get released as owners look to move up the Spatial line.

The Tekton Perfect Set 15 is on my short list for my 2nd (home office) system. I'm mainly waiting until more reviews are available. Given the number of happy Tekton owners, they look like a solid bet for my needs in this system.

A preowned pair of Spatials will cost about the same as a new pair of Tektons....The Tektons will likely cost $2-400 to return if you don't love them...probably the same as you might discount the Spatials if you decide to resell them.
Have you heard other OB speakers...or planars in the past and what did you think of the sound? How big is your room...can you have the Spatials at least 3' out from a rear wall and at least 2' from a side wall?  How important is low end?